Introducing The KitchenAid Pro 600, its the most important, and most versatile machine you will ever own. If you bake you cant live without it. You will whip up cake batter, cookies, whip cream, meringues,Breads, pizza dough,You can buy an assortment of attachments to make Pasta, Ground meats,
Flour power. Able to effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour at a time, this 6-quart stand mixer is designed with all-steel gears for amazing strength. Yet it’s got a gentle side, too, with a Soft Start feature that helps keep your countertops neat. From KitchenAid.
- Includes Professional 600 stand mixer, 6-qt stainless steel bowl with handle, Flex Edge beater, dough hook, flat beater, wire whisk, and pouring shield
- 575W motor
- Commercial-style motor protection
- Direct drive transmission
- All-steel gears and metal construction
- Sturdy bowl-lift feature
- Soft Start mixing feature can mix up to 14 cups of flour per batch
- 10 speed settings
- Top-shelf dishwasher-safe bowl, dough hook, flat beater, and pouring shield; hand wash wire whisk and Flex Edge beater
- Measurements: Mixer 16-1/2″H x 14″L x 10″W; Cord 46″L; weighs 32 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- It maybe a little expensive but will last a lifetime. It will cost about $339.00 plus $19.72 S&H from QVC, I THINK THEY HAVE THE BEST DEAL. but very limited in colors, now from Amazon they have the smaller machine at 325 watts and 5 quarts, but they have every color under the rainbow, all for $322.99 plus $21.63 S&H.